Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 4||£4.27|
|5 to 9||£4.06|
Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: K2-1641-1001
- Manufacturer Code: C9062
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Gutter Accessories
K2 C9062 Face Fix Wall Fascia Gutter Bracket Adapter
Only genuine K2 products from Truly.
Face Fix Fascia Adapter for K2 C8043 Clip-and-Lock type gutter brackets that are quick and easy to fit! (see below). Allows K2 guttering to be attached and used away from the conservatories eaves beam. The Fixing Plate Adapters allow K2 guttering to be used away from the conservatory eaves beam where C8043 brackets are used, for either aesthetic reasons, joining to other guttering or to solve a problem clearing obsticles. Part of the K2 rainwater goods range. Sold singly or as a pack of 5 or 10. Use with K2 conservatory C8043 gutter brackets. The dimensions of the adapter are:-
Features & Benefits
Common uses for K2 C9062 Face Fix Fascia Gutter Adapter Brackets
- Extend the position of the down pipe away from the conservatory to clear objects or more pleasing aesthetics
- Join existing rainwater pipes on an extension etc.
- Fix to the wall to take it away from the corner of the conservatory
- Fit additional adapters for added support
- Take the guttering back to the wall along the spandrel frame on a lean to conservatory
Fitting K2 C9062 Face Fix Fascia Gutter Adapter Brackets
The K2 C9062 Face Fix Fascia Gutter Adapters replicate the eaves beam channel that the gutter brackets attach to. Feature a lip at the top and the bottom of the bracket body that are used to secure the bracket to the face fix adapter. The following instructions should help you to fit the brackets and replace the guttering.
- Introduce the C9062 adapter to where it will be sited
- Fix the C9062 adapter using appropriate fixings for your substrate
- Fit the C8043 gutter brackets top clip over the top lip on the Face Fix Adapter and pivot down to cause bottom clip to lock into place and secure the bracket
- The gutter can then be introduced to the bracket with the outside edge hooking over the end of the bracket.
- Then pivot the gutter to swing the inside edge of the gutter up to the bracket until it clips into place.
- Fixings and brackets not included
- Fixing hole dimension is 4mm