Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Despatched in 1 days!
- Product Code: CRO-1439-1001
- Manufacturer Code: IV3C/50
- Package Type: Parcel S
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Light Breathable Membrane
Breathable Roof Felt Membrane
1m wide, 50m long
Lightweight, breathable and tough!
Triple layered high performance membrane for use in fully supported or unsupported tiled, slated and metal roof systems.
Waterproof, high vapour permeability combined with excellent tensile/tear strength makes Vent3® Light an ideal product for use in both warm and cold roof applications. Vent3® Light allows escape of water vapour from within roof whilst protecting against wind, driven rain, snow and dust.
Made from three high tensile spun-bonded polypropylene layers, thermally calendared to a micro-porous polypropylene film and can be draped unsupported over rafters or laid directly over insulation.
Features & Benefits
- Spun-bonded polypropylene layers (x3)
- Clean and easy to use
- Lightweight and flexible
- Excellent tensile and tear strength
- Waterproof membrane
- Long term durability
- UV stable (4 months exposure)
- Warm and cold roof application
- Grey surface prohibits glare
- Requires no ventillation
- IAB & BBA certified
|Mass per unit area||100g/m|
|Colour||Dark Grey (top face)|