Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 4
|5 to 9
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 1 days!
- Product Code: TAP-1438-1001
- Manufacturer Code: VERGEBS
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Tapco Slate Dry Verge
Continuous Verge for Slate
Black, 2m long
Lightweight and tough dry verge
Lightweight, durable and extremely robust dry verges for natural and synthetic slates up to 6mm thickness.
Dry Verge protects verge tiles from wind uplift and driving rain and is not vulnerable to cracking as a result of weathering and movement. Tested to survive 110MPH winds and keep water out.
Features & Benefits
- Natural or synthetic tiles - use with most natural and synthetic slates upto 6mm (19/32") thick
- No weathering - does not crack due to movement or weathering like bedded mortar
- Neat finish - attractive continuous edge to the roof
- Windproofs - prevents wind from getting behind the tiles and lifting them off the roof
- Strong and durable - under normal service conditions they will provide a durable covering with a service life of in excess of 20 years
- Quick and easy fitting - loved by slaters, once they have used the product, for many of the above benefits
- Kind to environment - made from recyclable plastic and dolomite limestone
- Lightweight - only 12kg/sq metre
- BBA & BS Certified - complies with BS476 part 3 - an AA fire rating is achieved for insulation on boarded roofs
- 50 year guarantee - limited lifetime 50 year warranty
Tapco Slate roofing materials are the perfect modern alternative to natural slate. Made from a recyclable blend of dolomite limestone and polypropylene, the synthetic tiles/shingles and ridge look virtually identical to their natural counterparts.
|Recyclable plastic and dolomite limestone
|2kg per m2
|BS476 Part 3, BBA