Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: TAP-2039-1001
- Manufacturer Code: CO2PJBL
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Jointing Clip for Tapco Continuous Dry Verge
(One size fits all Tapco Dry Verge)
Provides continuous waterflow at verge!
Clever one-size-fits-all durable plastic jointing clip connects Tapco Continuous Dry Verge to provide a neat secure finish, and continuous waterflow to the gutter.
Features creases that allow the clip to be bent to suite different size dry verge and tile, including the 6mm TapcoSlate Classic.
Features & Benefits
- Installs quickly and easily
- Allows free pasage of rainwater
- Slides tightly onto Tapco Dry Verge
- Creates a neat and secure joint
- Zero maintenance once installed
Did you know? The BS 5250 BSI Standard concerning moisture in buildings stipulates that dry verge should allow water to flow down the verge, this Jointing Clipallows that continuous flow.
|Size (h x w x t)||88mm x 40mm x 87mm|
|Material||UV inhibited PVC-u|
|Compatibility||TapcoSlate Classic Continuous Dry Verge|
Fitting Tapco Jointing Clip and Continuous Dry Verge
- Continuous dry verge should be fitted before the slates
- Trim end of battens 2-4mm back from bargeboard or brickwork
- Position dry verge over battens with down-stand against bargeboard of brick
- Fitting the dry verge in this position provides 40mm for slates to over sail
- Fix downwards into batten with galvanised nails or suitable exterior screws
- Trim the down-stand, if necessary to allow correct fitting of gutter
- Where the verge length is over 2m, attach a Jointing Clip to bridge the gap
- Slide Jothe process along the verge to the ridge
Outside edge of Jointing Clip can be snapped to suite different dry verge size