Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: ULT-1983-1057
- Manufacturer Code: ULT-1983-1057
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Windows
Ultrasky Flat Roof Skylight from Ultraframe
(Choice of colour and size)
Edge-to-edge glazing lets more light flood in!
Ultrasky is the premium flat roof skylight, which adds frameless elegance, whilst providing maximum light and uninterrupted sky view. It’s timber-free construstion does all this with unrivalled thermal efficiency and incredible noise reduction.
Used in new or existing flat roof orangeries or extensions, Ultrasky will introduce more light wherever you need it and utilising its advanced Conservaglass technology and insulated core, it helps to retain heat in the winter, whilst reflecting the sun’s rays in the summer.
Features & Benefits
- More light and more sky - edge-to-edge glazing
- Warmer winter / cooler summer - superior thermal performance
- Attractive contemporary finish - slimeline aluminium top frame
- Quieter living - noise reducing glass is 34dB quieter
- Toughened safety glass - tempered outer and inner panes
- Timber-free construction - long lasting and maintenance free materials
- Fast and easy fitting - secure click-fit installation
- 10 year warranty - long manufacturer guarantee
- Factory assembled Kerb option - prefabricated upstand available
The Ultrasky Flat Skylight is designed to sit on an upstand constructed on the flat roof, which is called a kerb. We offer a prefabricated, fully reinforced and insulated Ultraframe Kerb that takes the hassle of building one on site but, if you do wish to construct your own, please ensure that is has a pitch of 4°, width of 70mm and is at least 150mm high at its lowest point.
Manufactured by Ultraframe, an industry leader in conservatory and roof systems, and backed by 10-year guarantee.
What you Get with the Ultrasky Flat Skylight
Top Glass Frame
Edge-to-edge glass blends seamlessly onto slim aluminium frame with deep drip face. Stepped double-glazed unit with 6mm toughened Opti Neutral outer pane, 16mm Argon filled cavity and warm edge spacer bar and high performance 4mm or 6mm Low-E toughened inner pane.
Welded PVCu Warm Frame with fully insulated foam core and Click-Fit clips for quick and easy fitting any improved security. Long lasting, high compression double gasket seals for watertightness you can trust. Supplied with Platerboard Trim (LVCT) for a smarter internal finish, Click-Fit Clips (FRICB001M) for easy concealed fixing of Top Glass Frame and Fixings.
|Material||Aluminium and Glass (Top Glass Frame) and PVC-u (Base Frame). Steel fixings and EPDM rubber gaskets.|
|Size||Various sizes are available with slope/width from 600mm to 1.4m and span from 600mm to 2.5m.|
|Glazing Thickness||26mm (6mm-16mm-4mm) or 28mm (6mm-16mm-6mm) depending on skylight size|
|Glazing||Toughened outer and inner pane. Opti Neutral outer|
|Thermal Efficiency||Overall U-value 1.2 W/m2K. Glass U-value 1.0. Glass G-value 0.5.|
|Glazing Noise Reduction||34dB noise reduction|
|Colours||Black (RAL 9005 at 60% gloss), Grey (RAL 7016 at 30% gloss) and White (RAL 9003 at 80% gloss). Additional RAL/custom colours are available with cost and delivery implications, please contact if interested.|
Fitting and Usage
Ordering and Fitting the Ultraframe Ultrasky Flat Skylight
The Ultrasky Flat Skylight is always pitched with its 4° slope running along the shortest dimension. All dimensions refer to horizontal measurement of inner faces of a 70mm kerb (excluding plasterboard).
Ultrasky is designed to be fitted with ease to the Ultraframe Kerb or an alternative 70mm thick flat roof upstand at a 4° pitch. Easy to follow fitting instructions are supplied.
- Download Ultraframe Ultrasky Flat Skylight Brochure
- Download Fillting Ultraframe Ultrasky Flat Skylight
- Download Fitting Ultraframe Kerb Upstand