Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: ULT-1984-1057
- Manufacturer Code: ULT-1984-1057
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Windows
Ultraframe Kerb for Ultrasky Flat Roof Skylight
(Available in a choice of sizes)
Pre-assembled to reduce time on site!
Ultraframe Kerb is a fully reinforced and welded chambered frame that provides incredible rigidity and insulation. Factory assembled and delivered in one piece to minimise time on site.
The kerb is a complete welded unit with weathering tape for double waterproofing on joints and supplied with timber Tilt Fillet (NRPA/7) for optimum membrane run off and 90° Angle Brackets (FRKBA001) for fixing to roof.
Features & Benefits
- 4° pitch for optimum performance
- Self-aligning internal reinforcement for fast installation
- Fully welded mitred frame means you
- Prevents puddles forming, which can stain or mark glazing
- Ensures maximum weight-bearing is accounted for
- Complies with Building Regulations
The Ultraframe Kerb is designed for the Ultrasky Flat Skylight but can be used as an upstand for other fixed flat roof lights that require a 4° pitch and can accommodate a kerb width of 70mm and 150mm height at the lowest point.
Manufactured by Ultraframe, an industry leader in conservatory and roof systems, and backed by their 10-year guarantee.
|Material||PVC-u (welded frame), Steel (angle brackets) and Timber (tilt fillet)|
|Size||Various with slope/width from 600mm to 1.4m and span from 600mm to 2.5m|
Fitting and Usage
Installing the Ultraframe Kerb
Various with slope/width from 600mm to 1.4m and span from 600mm to 2.5m.