Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Currently out of stock.
- Product Code: TRU-2064-1001
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-2064-1001
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
Adjustable Trickle Vent for Windows and Doors
(Available in choice of popular colour)
Improves air quality without causing draughts!
Two-part adjustable trickle vent offering up to 2580mm2 EQA for surface mounting onto PVCu, timber or aluminium windows and doors. Features a slotted grill on the outside section (which prevents ingress of rainwater, debris and bugs), and an inner section with two independent rolling closures that allow more control for creating an optimum air airway.
The drive to make homes more comfortable and reduce energy consumption has provided homes that are more airtight, which has led to poorer indoor air quality. Replacing polluted indoor air with the fresh air from outside is critical, and that is the job of trickle vents. These surface-mounted trickle vents offer secure and draught-free background ventilation to improve the air quality in your room.
Features & Benefits
- Split design provides two independent variable openings
- Variable opening offer increase control over airway
- Made from strong and durable PVCu
- Stops condensation and dampness
- Suitable for PVCu, timber and aluminium windows and doors
- Tested in accordance with BS EN 13141-1:2004
- Quick and easy to fit with supplied screws and cover caps
Did you know? Equivalent Air (EQA) is the term used by the industry to determine the ventilation performance. Habitable rooms should have an EQA of at least 5000mm2, and a minimum of 2500mm2 for wet rooms.
|Size (length x depth x height)||436mm x 24mm x 21mm|
|Equivalent Air Area (EQA)||Adjustable upto 2580mm2|
|Window/Door Compatibility||PVCu, timber and aluminium|