Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: EUR-1897-1001
- Manufacturer Code: EUR-1897-1001
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
Internal Joint Trim for Laminated Window Boards
(Available in choice of colours and finishes)
Combine 2 or more window boards with a perfect finish!
Double-ended uPVC joint with foil finish for use on internal corners of 23mm laminated window boards. These 393mm trims can be easily cut to the size your application requires.
One end is designed to join window boards at 90° right-angle, whilst the other at 135° can be used to join between 120° and 150°. Available in a choice of colours and with a foiled finish to perfectly match your window board, these maintenance-free joints are easy to install, are heat and moisture resistant and made to the highest British Standard quality.
Features & Benefits
- UPVC - excellent protection from moisture, scratches and stains
- Foiled finish - your joint will perfectly match your window boards
- Maintenance-free - the occasional wipe keeps it looking new
- Installation - with no mechanical fixings only superglue is required
- British standard quality - backed by a 10 year guarantee
|Size||Width: 27mm (1.06")
Height: 13mm (0.51")
Length: 393m (15.47")
|Finish & Colour||Available in White and Foiled Finish in Rosewood, Golden Oak and Light Oak|
Fitting and Usage
If necessary cut your joint to the correct size, and superglue the inside and place firmly onto the board. Repeat on the other side.
If you need to retro-fit your joint, you may have to trim the underside for correct fitting.
Top Tip: When gluing, we recommend using an activator for a quick dry solution.