Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: EUR-1891-1001
- Manufacturer Code: DECO
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
Pair of Long End Caps for Window Board Cover
(Available in White, Golden Oak, Rosewood, Black and Grey)
Use for bullnose or square boards!
Tough and versatile uPVC plastic capping for neat square or bullnose finish to the ends of capping board when used as window board cover.
Moulded from durable and colour-fast uPVC, this unit can be easily snapped in half to provide separate end caps for the left and right of a window board.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive and versatile - square or bullnose finish
- Long lasting protection - tough, colour-safe and resistant to warping
- Maintenance-free - wipe clean surface that requires no painting
- Quick and easy fitting - just cut to length and fix with superglue
- Choice of colours - available for common capping board colours
35mm high for fixing against 25mm boards with the 9mm capping cover and 300mm* long to offer lots of coverage.
* If fixing to a square capped window board that extends less than 50mm from wall, we suggest the Short Window Cill Capping End caps.
What you get
1 x Left-hand (square or bullnose) and 1 x right-hand end cap (square or bullnose).
|Length||300mm (overall length 102mm)|
|Colour||White (WH), Black (BK), Grey (GY), Caramel (O) and Rosewood (BR)|
|Quality and Standards||BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 Grade 4/5 Colour Fastness
BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 Fire rating
BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 Quality System
|Guarantee||20 Year guaranteed against discolouration, warping and cracking, providing they are fitted to manufacturers recommendations.|
|Applications||Capping for closing ends of internal window board covers.|
Fitting and Usage
Fitting the ends caps is really straightforward.
- Cut from the back edge to required length (leaving bullnose or square to suit capping)
- Apply superglue to end of capping/window board and push firmly in place with top edge flush with top of capping
TOP TIP When gluing, we recommend the use of an activator, for a quick dry solution.