Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: EUR-1890-1001
- Manufacturer Code: CBECO
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
Pair of Short End Caps for Window Board Cover
(Available in White, Golden Oak, Rosewood, Black and Grey)
Tough uPVC plastic capping, provides a neat finish to the ends of capping board when used as window board cover.
Moulded from durable and colour-fast uPVC, this unit can be easily snapped in half to provide separate end caps for the left and right of a window board.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive finish - conceals end of capping and board
- Long lasting protection - tough, colour-safe and resistant to warping
- Maintenance-free - wipe clean surface that requires no painting
- Quick and easy fitting - just cut to length and fix with superglue
- Choice of colours - available for common capping board colours
Each 51mm long end cap is 37mm high, so suitable for covering 25mm boards with the 9mm capping cover, which extend no more than 50mm from wall.*
* When the capped window board extends more than 50mm from wall, we recommend our Long Window Cill Capping End caps.
What you get
1 x Left-hand and 1 x right-hand end cap.
|Length||51mm (overall length 102mm)|
|Colour||White (WH), Black (BK), Grey (GY), Caramel (O) and Rosewood (BR)|
|Quality and Standards||BS1006 / 1990 Part A03 Grade 4/5 Colour Fastness
BS476 Part 7:1997 Class 1 Fire rating
BS EN 1SO 9001:2000 Quality System
|Guarantee||20 Year guaranteed against discolouration, warping and cracking, providing they are fitted to manufacturers recommendations.|
|Applications||Capping for closing ends of internal window board covers.|
Fitting and Usage
Fitting the ends caps is really straightforward.
- Just snap the moulding in two, to provide the separate left and right handed end caps.
- Cut from the back edge to required length (bevelled edge to front)
- Apply superglue to end of capping board and push firmly in place, ensuring the lip wraps over the capping.
TOP TIP When gluing, we recommend the use of an activator, for a quick dry solution.