335mm Stainless Steel Door Restrictor
Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|2 to 3||£9.31|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Currently out of stock.
- Product Code: IFI-1634-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 53SHO335SS
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware
Door Slide Channel
Frame Pivot Plate
Slide Channel fits to door
Pivot Plate fits to frame
Short Stay-Open Door Stay
335mm, Stainless Steel
Great resistance to corrosion!
Discreet, stainless steel, uPVC door restrictor arm with adjustable stay-open position. Allows door to be held in open position and prevents it being opened too wide or caught by the wind.
Tough, durable restrictor offering excellent weather resistance and a 335mm Door Channel Arm that fits to the euorgroove on the top of uPVC doors to restrict opening to a maximum of 90°.
The restrictor is adjustable, so you can set the Stay-Open position and friction, which controls the stiffness of the door.
Features & Benefits
- Stay-Open feature - door can be held in predefined position
- Limits opening - prevents door swinging too far
- Adjustable friction - increase/reduce stiffness of door
- Excellent resistance to corrosion - stainless steel
- Quick and easy fitting - install in just 5 minutes
This restrictor fits all major uPVC profiles and can be used on left or right hand doors that are inward or outward opening.
Did you know? The 500mm Door Restrictor can provide a wider stay open position of up to 135°.
|Length||335mm (Door Slide Channel)
80mm (Frame Pivot Plate)
|Material||Stainless Steel with Nylon Friction Pad|
Fitting the uPVC Door Restrictor*
- Engage Stay-Open arrowhead in Holding Spring of Door Slide Channel to lock the Restrictor Arm
- Open door to desired Stay-Open Position
- Rest the Door Slide Channel on top of the door sash
- Fit frame Pivot Plate, 60mm from corner on hinge side, to underside of top frame
- Fix Door Slide Channel to eurogroove on top of door (ensure door still in desired Stay-Open Position)
- Release the door from Stay-Open position by giving it a gentle tug
- Use the Friction Adjustment Screw to increase/reduce the resistance of the door swing
* This is a summary only, more detailed fitting instructions will be provided.
holds the door anywhere as wanted
It was easy to fit after working out what was critical. Simple really as it starts with correct positioning of the 2 hole plate into the door frame. Two dimensions are given which are effectively identical. Hinge point 100mm from frame or plate edge 60mm. Having fixed that and put the door positioned in the open position and the moving bit pushed into little clip I just put one screw in. Door opened and shut OK so put other 3 screws in. Adjusted the screw on the pad to what i wanted. Job done.
If it only takes me less than 10 minutes to fix this, then anyone can. Clear instructions, good fittings, works a treat.