Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: VBH-1745-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 2QBX0004
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Home & Garden > Decor > Letterboxes
Brush seal to inside
Weather seal to outside
Premium All-Metal Letterplate
Choice of attractive finishes
Heavy duty construction - elegantly finished.
Attractive all-metal 12" letterplate with sound, draught and weather-proofing features. Part of the highly regarded greenteQ range of door furniture.
Range of hardwearing finishes means this letterbox would not look out of place on any uPVC, composite or timber doors and the telescope sleeves of the inside and outside parts offer a tight fit to doors between 40mm and 80mm thick.
The outer part features a rubber weather seal and cushioned closing action while the inside features a nylon brush to reduce draughts. Both inside and outside flaps open to 180° to allow easier posting of larger items with a cushioned closing action.
Features & Benefits
- Quality outside and inside - decorative finish inside too
- Wide opening flap - 180° for easy posting
- Fully sealed - water tightness tested
- Sound dampening bumpers - improved soundproofing
- Insulating brush strip - reduces cold and draughts
- Fixings supplied - 2 x M6 thru-fix screws (or can be surfaces fixed)
- - Year Mechanical Guarantee - a product you can trust
|Post Opening (w x h)||248mm x 38mm|
|Compatibility||40-80mm thick doors and mid-rails|
|Door Aperture (w x h)||256mm x 45mm|
|Finishes||Black, White, Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome, Smokey Chrome and Gold PVD|
How to fit the Omega letterplate
We recommend that an aperture of 256mm x 45mm be cut out of the door when fitting the Omega 12" letterplate.
When creating the aperture it may be helpful to use the sleeve of the inside letterplate as a template to trace round with a pencil. A junior hacksaw can then be used to cut around the pencil line to produce the correct size cut-out. A hole can be drilled inside of the line to provide a starting point to cut.
Fit the plate with nylon brushes to the inside of the door and the other plate with weatherseal gasket and rubber flap bumpers to the outside of the door.