Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: HOP-1570-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 1117/3811N
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware > Door Knobs & Handles
Hoppe Birmingham Lever/Lever Short Sprung Door Handle Set
Available in Anodised Gold or Silver, Powder Coated Black or White
Operation guaranteed for 5 years!
A pair of Birmingham Sprung internal and external levers with short fixing centres. Fully reversible, fitting either left or right hung doors 56mm to 70mm thickness. The Birmingham handle has a clean and contemporary design with some sculpted detail, without being too elaborate or fussy. A cost effective and durable handle.
Hoppe Birmingham series levers and backplate have a stainless steel chasis for added strength. Designed to suit multipoint locks with 92mm centres (measured from the centre of the handle to the centre of the lock cylinder also known as 92PZ). The Birmingham series are very similar to the Atlanta range, offering excellent value for money. The Atlanta handles offer a wider range of colours, a second sprung cassette and more durable finish.
The handle levers are sprung, solving the problem of a sagging door handle not returning to the horizontal position when not in use. Please refer to the measurements below to check the handle fits your door.
Features & Benefits
- Universal Handed - fully reversible for left or right-hand use
- Sprung lever - often solves the problem of a sagging door handle
- Choice of long or short fixing centres - long = 215mm or short = 122mm
- 8mm spindle - common size throughout the industry
- Sculpted cast backplates - offers contempory design without being too fussy
- Common 92 PZ centres - the most commonly used spacing in the industry
- Fits a wide range of door - fits doors 56mm to 70mm thick
- Fixing screw lugs - increases security and stops the handle moving / rotating on the door
- Durable, backplate - utilises a cast aluminium backplate and stainless steel chasis for rigidity
- 5 year operational guarantee - see below for conditions and details
These handles bear the hallmarks of quality that we expect from HOPPE, including levers that are fixed to the backplates, both of which are fitted with fixing lugs to provide a more secure fit.
Which backplate fixing centres do I need?
This handle is available in two different backplate fixing centres (space between the centres of the screw/fixing holes) sizes:-
122mm for the short and 215mm for the long.
The length of the backplate is the same - just the fixing centres are different. The main difference is that the screws are under the handle on the short and the top screw hole is above on the long