Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: HOP-1945-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 1715/3840N-F3
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware > Door Knobs & Handles
Hoppe Brugge Lever Handles for Fullex 68pz Multi-Point Door Locks
(Available in White, Black, Silver and Gold)
Supplied with 10 Year Mechanical Guarantee!
Attractive contemporary design with choice of tough powder-coating or anodised finishes. Suitable for a Fullex multi-point door lock with 68pz and 215mm screw centres.
Durable and robust aluminium handles and backplates, supplied with spring cassettes and fixings. A cost-effective replacement handle that can be fitted quickly and easily.
Features & Benefits
- Broad Fitting – fits a wide range of door thicknesses
- Solid Construction – durable aluminium cast handle with backplates
- Fixings supplied – comes with spindle and two screws*
- Sprung Levers – cassettes on both sides stop handle from sagging
- Universal Use – suitable for both left and right-hand usage
- Corrosion Resistant – up to EN1670 Grade 4
- Manufacturer Guarantee – 10-year mechanical guarantee
*DOOR THICKNESS NOTE Supplied with two 80mm screws and 8mm x 130mm spindle (for doors up to 68mm thick), which can be cut shorter for use on thinner doors. We can supply alternative 90mm screws and a 140mm spindle, should you wish to fit to a thicker door up to 78mm. Please let us know, as soon as the order has been placed, if you require the 90mm screws.
What you get with the set
Each set is supplied with internal and external handles with backplate, two 80mm fixing screws and an 8mm x 130mm spindle. Longer spindle and screws can be provided, if requested at time of order.
|Material||Aluminium (Handles and Backplates), Steel (Fixings)|
|Finishes||White (Powder-coated), Black (Powder-coated), Gold (Anodised), Silver (Powder-coated)|
|Internal Backplate Size (h x w x d)||244mm x 30mm x 14mm|
|External Backplate Size (h x w x d)||244mm x 30mm x 14mm|
|PZ Measurement||68mm (from centre of spindle to centre of euro cylinder barrel)|
|Fixings||Supplied with two 80mm fixing screws and one 8mm x 130mm spindle (for doors up to 68mm thick). We can supply alternative 90mm screws with a 140mm long spindle (for thicker doors up to 78mm). Please let us know, as soon as the order has been placed, if you require the 90mm screws. Note that screws and spindle can be cut down for thinner doors.|
|Certification||EN1670 Part 4|
|Guarantee||10 Year operational guarantee from manufacturer|