Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: HOP-1495-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 1530/3831N/F9016
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware > Door Knobs & Handles
Hoppe Atlanta Lever/Lever Short Sprung Door Handle Set
Available in Anodised Gold or Silver, Polished Brass or Chrome and Powder Coated Black or White
Operation guaranteed for 10 years!
A pair of Atlanta Sprung internal and external levers are fully reversible, fitting either left or right hung doors upto 70mm thickness. with short (122mm) fixing centres. The Atlanta handle has a clean and contemporary design with some detail, without being too elaborate or fussy.
Hoppe Atlanta series levers and backplate have been upgraded and are manufactured from a thicker cast aluminium for added strength. Designed to suit multipoint locks with 92mm centres (measured from the centre of the handle to the centre of the lock cylinder also known as 92PZ).
The handle levers are sprung, solving the problem of a sagging door handle not returning the handle to the horizontal position when not in use. Please refer to the measurements below to check the handle fits your door.
Features & Benefits
- Universal Handed - fully reversible for left or right-hand use
- Sprung levers - often solves the problem of a sagging door handle
- Choice of long or short fixing centres - long = 215mm or short = 122mm
- 8mm spindle - common size throughout the industry
- Sculpted cast backplates - offers contempory design without being too fussy
- Common 92 PZ centres - the most commonly used spacing in the industry
- Fits a wide range of door - fits doors up to 70mm thick
- Fixing screw lugs - increases security and stops the handle moving on the door
- Strong, hard-wearing backplate - increased thickness of the cast aluminium
- 10 year operational guarantee - see below for conditions and details
These handles bear the hallmarks of quality that we expect from HOPPE, including levers that are fixed to the backplates, both of which are fitted with fixing lugs to provide a more secure fit.
Which backplate fixing centres do I need?
This handle is available in two different backplate fixing centres (space between the centres of the screw/fixing holes) sizes:-
122mm for the short and 215mm for the long.
The length of the backplate is the same - just the fixing centres are different. The main difference is that the screws are under the handle on the short and the top screw hole is above on the long