Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: HUR-1699-1001
- Manufacturer Code: SAN1_800X1920-20
- Package Type: Parcel L
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Doors
Attractive panel with glazed top arch
Stippolyte obscured glass
Sandringham One in door frame
Moulded Door Panel with Glazed Top Arch
20mm, 24mm or 28mm thick
Classic design with privacy glass
Attractive PVC-u door panel featuring Stippolyte glazed top arch and 4 moulded panels. Polystyrene infill, reinforced with 4mm MDF, inside tough and UV stable PVC-u sheets. These panels come in three thicknesses and can be easily cut to desired size before fitting.
Used to replace dated, tired and damaged panels in PVC-u doors.
Features & Benefits
- Stronger and more secure with MDF reinforcement
- Standard white matches most profiles
- Colourfast and UV stable
- High impact and chemical resistance
- Manufactured to industry standards
- Fire resistant and self-extinguishing
- Weatherproof and rot resistant
- Totally recyclable and non-toxic
- Attractive double border feature
Manufactured in accordance with BS 476 Part 7 - Spread of Flame Class 1 and BS 4735, with self-extinguishing fire retardant materials and fullfils Part L Building Regulations.
|Panel Size (w x h)||800mm x 1900mm|
|Panel Thickness||20mm, 24mm or 28mm|
|Outer Skin||1.5mm PVC-u sheet|
|Infill Material||Polystyrene and 4mm MDF board|
|Glazing||Stippolyte obscured glass|
|Standards Compliance||Part L Building Regulations, BS 476 Part 7 - Spread of Flame Class 1, BS 4735.|
|Minimum Cut Size (W x H)||550mm x 1635mm|
Fitting PVC-u Door Panels
Fitting the panels is fairly straight forward but we offer 5 useful pointers to bear in mind.
- Leave protective film in place to prevent scratches during handling. Be sure to peal off before fitting, or peel back from the edges, so that it does not get trapped by the beads.
- A decorators paint scraper or similar tool can be used to remove any beads. When removing, it is easier to start with the longer ones. When replacing beads, the longer ones should be done last. As you remove beads, mark the back of them to identify where they came from (ie. top, right, bottom, left) as they should be put back in the same position.
- When measuring and cutting to size, remember the phrase 'measure twice - cut once'. Be sure the measurement is correct as a cut can't be undone.
- Fine toothed handsaw or jigsaw blade is most suitable for cutting the panels.
- Soft headed hammers can be used to encourage reluctant beads to go back in when they are fitted nice and tight. Remember that cold temperature can make PVC-u brittle.