Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EUR-2082-1001
- Manufacturer Code: B20WGY4_2.5M
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Moulding
20mm x 15mm Chamfered Bead Finishing Trim
(Available in choice of colours)
Modern decorative finish for internal corners!
Plastic PVCu bead with chamfered face for adding a durable and attractive linear finish around windows, flooring and more. Available with tough laminated foil to match popular window profile colours.
Features an adhesive channel along the underside, which provides a good contact area for stronger grip, whilst still allowing the bead to sit flat. Adhesive is kept away from visible edges, so gives a neater finish. This 20mm x 15mm extrusion primarily used as a bead for internal corners around uPVC windows and doors, but can be used for multiple other purposes around the home.
Features & Benefits
- Modern appearance - chamfered for a fresh look
- Cleaner fixing - adhesive channel on underside
- Quick and easy fitting - simply cut to length and stick
- Highly versatile - ideal for windows, doors, floors, and more
- Reduces maintenance - No need to paint and easy to clean
|Material||uPVC plastic (some colours laminated)|
|Length||2.5m (8ft 2in), or 5m (16ft 5in)|
|Colours||Agate Grey - WGY4, Anthracite Grey Grained - GRW7016 (RAL 7016), Anthracite Grey Smooth - WGY1S (RAL 7016), Black Ash - WY, Chartwell Green - WT1, Cream - WCR1379, Golden Oak - WO, Irish Oak - WLO1, Rosewood - RO, White - 64, White Ash - WZ|
|Profile||Rectangular with triangle section cut from one corner.|
|Guarantee||20 Years Colour-fastness (white), 10 Years Colour-fastness (laminated)|
Fitting of 20mm x 15mm Chamfered Bead
Fitting the plastic chamfered window finishing trims is quick and easy. If you haven’t fitted them before, the following key points may be helpful:
- If you have ordered longer 5m trims, and they have arrived coiled, you should unroll them immediately and place them on a flat surface with weight evenly spread across the length. This will help to ensure that the trim returns fully to its flat state, before cutting and fitting.
- For cutting of plastic trims, we recommend the use of gasket shears, or junior hacksaw.
- Stick with superglue (use of an activator spray will help the trim adhere quickly), contact adhesive such as Saves Nails or Fix ALL, or a double-sided tape.
- The cutout channel on the underside can be used to apply a bead of adhesive along the length.
- Future cleaning should require no more than a wipe with warm soapy water.