Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EUR-2083-1004
- Manufacturer Code: GAA10064_2.5M
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Moulding
Flexi Angle Adjustable uPVC Corner Trim (2.5m)
(Choice of width and colour)
Highly versatile and adjustable!
Tough uPVC flexible angle finishing corner trims for neat corner protection and concealment. Highly adjustable from 0-180° and available in choice of width and colour for internal and external use.
Formed from tough 2mm thick exterior grade uPVC, with a central crease along length. Simply fold to desired angle and fit. Protects external corners from impact, covers unsightly internal/external corners and offers attractive, maintenance-free long-lasting defence against ingress of water and debris when used externally.
Features & Benefits
- Any angle usage - tightly flexible from 0° to 180°
- Professional finish - conseal unqightly corners
- Tough and durable - protects external corners
- Quick and easy fitting - cut, fold to angle and stick
- Internal or external use - exterior grade uPVC
- Reduces maintenance - no painting and easy clean
High quality material means that the flexi angle can be finely adjusted from 0° to 180° and will retain the adjustment you set.
DID YOU KNOW? This uPVC flexi angle corner trim is also available in longer 5m lengths that can be supplied coiled in a smaller package, which can be more economical. See our separate listing for 5m trims.
|Material||uPVC plastic (some colours laminated)|
|Width||50mm (25mm folded), 70mm (35mm folded), 100mm (50mm folded)|
|Length||2.5m (8ft 2in), or 5m (16ft 5in)|
|Colours||Anthracite Grey - WGY1 (RAL 7016), Black Ash - WY, Golden Oak - WO, Rosewood - RO, White - 64|
|Guarantee||20 Years Colour-fastness (white), 10 Years Colour-fastness (laminated)|
Fitting of plastic Flexi Angle corner trims
Fitting the flexi angle is quick and easy. If you haven’t fitted them before, the following key points may be helpful:
- If you have ordered longer 5m trims and they have arrived coiled, you should unroll them immediately and place them on a flat surface with weight evenly spread across the length. This will help to ensure that the trim returns fully to its flat state, before cutting and fitting.
- For cutting, we recommend the use of gasket shears, or junior hacksaw.
- Simply fold along crease to desired angle. You can use the corner that you’re covering to help form the angle.
- Stick with superglue (use of an activator spray will help the trim adhere quickly), contact adhesive such as Saves Nails or Fix ALL, or a double sided tape.
- Once fixed, you may wish to seal the edges, with silicone for external use, and a caulk for internal use.
- Future cleaning should require no more than a wipe with warm soapy water.