Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: TRO-1938-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 44.3150.81.240
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
Gold Cranked Handle for uPVC Window
(Choice of left or right hand)
Stylish and lockable with push-button opening!
Cranked version of the stylish key-locking Sparta handle, provides increased hand clearance when opening espagnolette windows. Strong die cast aluminium with hard-wearing PVD Gold finish and 40mm long spindle, which can be cut down if required.
Sparta 2 cranked handles are manufactured to provide optimal comfort and hand clearance during use.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic cranked design - offset lever increases hand clearance
- High quality PVD finish - tough and corrosion resistant
- Standard fitting - 43mm screw centres and common spindles
- Fixings supplied - includes key, screws and cover
- Locking or non-locking - optional keyhole cover
- Child safety - lever requires button press
- Improved window security - key deadlocks the sash
- 10 Year guarantee - product you can trust
- Quality assured - British Standard accredited
Espag handles feature a 40mm long, 7mm metal spindle that is fixed to the lever and runs through the handle backplate to fit into a lock mechanism within the sash. Turning the lever rotates the spindle and triggers the mechanism, which in turn locks or unlocks the window.
What you get
What you get with each handle
Each handle is supplied with 1 x Sparta 2 cranked handle (choice of white, chrome or gold finish), 1 x key, 1 x screw hole cover plate, 1 x key cover plate (converts the handle to non-locking) and 2 x screws.
|Backplate size||Length: 60mm, Width: 17.5mm, Depth: 14mm|
|Fixing Screw Positions||43mm (centre-to-centre)|
|Spindle Size||7mm square spindle, 40mm length|
|Overall length||160mm (handle and backplate)|
|Overall projection from sash||56mm|
|Spindle||Steel/Zinc plated and yellow passivated|
|Coverplate, Caps and Spring||Nylon 66, UV stabilised ABS and ACETAL|
|Endurance Performance||Tested to 25,000 operations ES2 - 04|
|Corrosion resistance||BS EN 1670 Grade 4|
|Abusive load rated||BE 6462|