Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: TRO-1937-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 44.3150.30.215
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
White Cranked Handle for uPVC Window
(Choice of handedness and spindle length)
Stylish and lockable with push-button opening!
Cranked version of the stylish key-locking Sparta handle, provides increased hand clearance when opening espagnolette windows. Strong die cast aluminium with choice of spindle length and durable finishes.
Sparta 2 cranked handles are manufactured to provide optimal comfort and hand clearance during use and finished in durable white powder-coating.
Features & Benefits
- Ergonomic cranked design - offset lever increases hand clearance
- High quality finishes - smooth and durable powder-coating
- Standard fitting - 43mm screw centres and common spindles
- Fixings supplied - includes key, screws and cover
- Locking or non-locking - optional keyhole cover
- Child safety - lever requires button press
- Improved window security - key deadlocks the sash
- 10 Year guarantee - product you can trust
- Quality assured - British Standard accredited
Espag handles feature a 7mm metal spindle that is fixed to the lever and runs through the handle backplate to fit into a lock mechanism within the sash. Turning the lever rotates the spindle and triggers the mechanism, which in turn locks or unlocks the window.
What you get
What you get with each handle
Each handle is supplied with 1 x Sparta 2 cranked handle (choice of white, chrome or gold finish), 1 x key, 1 x screw hole cover plate, 1 x key cover plate (converts the handle to non-locking) and 2 x screws.
|Backplate size||Length: 60mm, Width: 17.5mm, Depth: 14mm|
|Fixing Screw Positions||43mm (centre-to-centre)|
|Spindle length||10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 30mm or 40mm|
|Overall length||160mm (handle and backplate)|
|Overall projection from sash||56mm|
|Spindle||Steel/Zinc plated and yellow passivated|
|Coverplate, Caps and Spring||Nylon 66, UV stabilised ABS and ACETAL|
|Powder Coating (White handle)||60 microns minimum coating thickness|
|Endurance Performance||Tested to 25,000 operations ES2 - 04|
|Corrosion resistance||BS EN 1670 Grade 4|
|Abusive load rated||BE 6462|