Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: TRO-1936-1001
Inline Handle for Espagnolette Window
(Choice of Finish and Spindle Length)
Stylish and lockable with push-button opening!
Stylish key-locking inline handle for espagnolette windows. Strong die cast aluminium with choice of spindle length and durable finishes. Comes with 10 year mechanical guarantee.
The inline Sparta 2 handle is manufactured to provide optimal comfort and feel during use, whilst it’s sleek design looks discreet on any window. The handles are finished in PVD Gold, Chrome or durabable white powder-coating. PVD finished are known for having high corrosion resistance, impact strength and protection against abrasion.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive and ergonomic - sleek design and comfortable use
- High quality finishes - smooth and durable coating
- Standard fitting - 43mm screw centres and common spindles
- Fixings supplied - includes key, screws and cover
- Locking or non-locking - optional keyhole cover
- Child safety - lever requires button press
- Improved window security - key deadlocks the sash
- 10 Year guarantee - product you can trust
- Quality assured - British Standard accredited
Espag handles feature a 7mm metal spindle that is fixed to the lever and runs through the handle backplate to fit into a lock mechanism within the sash. Turning the lever rotates the spindle and triggers the mechanism, which in turn locks or unlocks the window.
What you get
What you get with each handle
Each handle is supplied with 1 x Sparta 2 inline handle (choice of white, chrome or gold finish), 1 x key, 1 x screw hole cover plate, 1 x key cover plate (converts the handle to non-locking) and 2 x screws.
|Backplate size||Length: 60mm, Width: 17.5mm, Depth: 14mm|
|Fixing Screw Positions||43mm (centre-to-centre)|
|Spindle length||10mm, 15mm, 20mm, 30mm or 40mm|
|Overall length||160mm (handle and backplate)|
|Overall projection from sash||56mm|
|Spindle||Steel/Zinc plated and yellow passivated|
|Coverplate, Caps and Spring||Nylon 66, UV stabilised ABS and ACETAL|
|Powder Coating (White handle)||60 microns minimum coating thickness|
|Endurance Performance||Tested to 25,000 operations ES2 - 04|
|Corrosion resistance||BS EN 1670 Grade 4|
|Abusive load rated||BE 6462|