Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: BON-1630-1004
- Manufacturer Code: BDH060Y
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Masonry Consumables > Cement, Mortar & Concrete Mixes
Black Powdered Cement Dye (1 Kg)
1Kg Cement Dye
Pack of 6, Powdered Cement Colourant
Available in Black, Russet Brown, Brick Red and Buff Yellow
Non-fading, permanent colour
Pack of 6, 1Kg tins of permanent and durable powdered cement dye with high quiality oxide pigments. Disperses easily and achieves desired shades of Black, Russet Brown, Brick Red and Buff Yellow by adjusting quantities used.
Can be used in conjunction with other admixtures, such as liquid mortar plasticiser (Power-Mix), integral waterproofer (Power-Proof), frostproofer hardener (Power-Frost) and SBR admixtures.
Useful Information about Black
- Black mortar works well with natural stone
- Black can make riven type patio flags stand out
- Using silver or light coloured sand, instead of red, can reduce amount of Black dye needed to achieve a good shade
Manufactured by Bond-It, a leading name in the production of sealants, adhesives, polyurethanes and more; Bond-It has an enviable reputation in the marketplace for quality and reliability, which is why they are chosen by Truly PVC Supplies.
Features & Benefits
- Permanent colour - non-fading pigments
- Choice of Colour - available in 4 popular colours (tint to suit)
- Many uses - rendering, pointing and concreting
- British Standard - conforms to BS1014