Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EUR-1756-1002
- Manufacturer Code: SKC150CTEP2LO2
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Home & Garden > Decor
External Corner Joint for 150mm Chamfered Skirting
Available in White and English Oak
Easy-fit of tricky 90° corners
Part of the Roomlines 150mm (6") chamfered system, these slot-in trims make the fitting of skirting round 90° external corners a cinch. With these joints, there is no need for special cuts.
Fitting skirting can be time consuming as it often involves cutting difficult mitres for external corner joints and scribing for internal corner joints. Now you need only to ensure that your skirting is cut to the correct length and insert the trim - simple and quick.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to fit - no tricky mitring or scribing
- Fits the 150mm Roomline chamfered skirting
- Zero preparation - no sanding or painting
- No maintenance - just wipes clean
- Does not shrink or warp over time
- Durable, scratch resistant material
- Recylced PVCu - kinder to the environment
Why choose Roomline
Roomline system enables products to be installed up to 50% faster than traditional timber alternatives. Roomline skirting boards simply slot together. Slot-in internal and external corner pieces mean there's no need for difficult and time-consuming mitring at corner joints.
Our easy to follow fitting sheet will be supplied with your order.
|Material||Laminated fluted PVC-u with Rubber Gasket|
|Colour||White or English Oak|
|Length||25mm (including flanges)|
|Thickness||25mm (including flanges)|