Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 5||£4.24|
|6 to 11||£4.03|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: SOU-2109-1002
- Manufacturer Code: 116745
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Soudafoam PU Foam Gap Filler
(Gun Grade or Genius Gun)
Quick and easy bonding and sealing!
Easy to use, rapid curing polyurethane expanding foam filler. Soudafoam Gap Filler gives primerless adhesion on most construction materials with high gap filling expansion.
Soudafoam Gap Filler PU polyurethane foam, which can be cut, sawn, sanded, painted or plastered over, is commonly used in the installation of windows and door frames, filling cavities, and sealing openings.
Features & Benefits
- Ready to use from can - one-component with no mixing
- High filling capacity - yields 3.1 litres per can
- Environmentally friendly - free of Freon, HCFC and CFC
- Improved performance - features unique DuraValve
- Quick curing - cut within 25 minutes
- Excellent stability - no shrinkage or post-expansion
- High insulation value - thermal and acoustic
- Good adhesion - bonds most surfaces
Did you know? Soudafoam Gap Filler is available in Gun Grade form for gun applicators, and Genius Gun, which features a trigger mechanism of its own for precise one-handed application and a built-in closing system for re-use.
- Installing of window and door frames
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing of all openings in roof constructions
- Apply of an acoustic baffle
- Improving thermal isolation in cooling systems
|Volume||750ml (Gun Grade), 600ml (Genius Gun)|
|Shelf Life||24 months unopened and stored in dry and cool conditions (5° to 25°C). Upright storage is recommended.|
|Consistency||Stable foam, thixotropic|
|Curing system||Moisture curing|
|Skin Formation (FEICA TM 1014)||7 min|
|Cutting Time (FEICA TM 1005)||25 min|
|Free foamed density (FEICA TM 1019)||Ca. 30Kg/m³|
|Sound insulation (EN ISO 717-1)||58 dB|
|Box Yield (FEICA TM 1003)||750 ml yields ca. 37L of foam|
|Shrinkage after curing (FEICA TM 1004)||< 3%|
|Expansion after curing (FEICA TM 1004)||< 1%|
|Percentage closed cells (ISO4590)||Ca. 21%|
|Reaction to fire classification (EN 13501-1)||No fire classification (F)|
|Compressive strength (FEICA TM 1011)||Ca. 36kPa|
|Tensile Strength (FEICA TM 1018)||Ca. 101kPa|
|Elongation at Fmax (FEICA TM 1018)||Ca. 12.2%|
|Temperature resistance||-40°C to +90°C (cured)|
|Adhesion Compatibility||Good adhesion on all surfaces, except PE, PP and PTFE|
Using Soudal Gap Filler
Shake the aerosol can for at least 20 seconds. Fit the gun on the adapter. Surface should be free from grease and dust. Moisten surfaces with a water sprayer prior to application. For non-conventional substrates, a preliminary adhesion test is recommended. Fill holes and cavities for 65 %, as the foam will expand. Repeat shaking regularly during application. If you have to work in layers repeat moistening after each layer. Fresh foam can be removed using Soudal Gun & Foam cleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically or with Soudal PU-Remover.