Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|3 to 5||£4.60|
|6 to 8||£4.50|
|9 to 11||£4.46|
|12 to 23||£4.29|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: SOU-2047-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 125925
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Stay Fresh Sanitary Sealant from Soudal
(Choice of colour available)
Designed for Kitchens and Bathrooms!
Anti-mould and food safe silicone with great temperature resistance, for kitchens and bathrooms. This Low Modulus Neutral cure (LMN) silicone sealant, offers primerless adhesion to all sanitary materials.
Stay Fresh from Soudal is thick-bodied, highly elastic and has a very fast-skinning time and final cure. 300ml EU3 cartridge (with nozzle) fits standard skeleton gun applicators.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Anti-fungicidal and anti-biocidal
- Food safe and virtually odourless
- Conforms to ISO 11600 F&G 25 LM
- Low modulus so stays elastic after curing
- Resistant to UV, rain, snow, ozone and many chemicals
- Thick-bodied for ease of application
- Lifetime guarantee
Applications of Soudal Stay Fresh Silicone Sealant
- Bathrooms and kitchens (baths, basins, showers, toilets, glazed tile surrounds)
- Sealing in areas prone to high humidity
- Sealing in refrigerators and container construction
- Sealing in air conditioning systems
- Top sealing in glazing
- Long-term mould protection and food contact
Stay Fresh Sealant Compatibility
- All usual building substrates, such as ceramic tiles, enamel, stainless steel, acrylic, glass
- There is no adhesion on PE, PP, PTFE (Teflon) and bituminous substrates.
Soudal Stay Fresh Technical Information
|Curing system||Moisture curing|
|Skin formation* (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 9min|
|Curing speed * (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 2mm/24h|
|Hardness||25 ± 5 Shore A|
|Density||Ca. 1,03g/ml (Clear, Ice White)
Ca. 1,25g/ml (Ivory)
|Elastic recovery (ISO 7389)||> 80%|
|Maximum allowed distortion||25%|
|Temperature resistance||-60°C → 180°C|
|Max. tension (DIN 53504)||1,40N/mm²|
|Elasticity modulus 100% (DIN 53504)||0,39N/mm²|
|Elongation at break (DIN 53504)||700%|
|Application Temperature||5°C → 35°C|
|Colours||Clear, Ice White, Ivory (RAL1015)|
|Application||Standard skeleton gun|
|Joint Dimensions||Min. width for joints: 5mm
Max. width for joints: 30mm
Min. depth for joints: 5mm
Recommendation sealing jobs: joint width = 2 x joint depth.
* These values may vary depending on environmental factors such as temperature, moisture, and type of substrates.