Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|3 to 5||£2.24|
|6 to 8||£1.85|
|9 to 11||£1.78|
|12 to 23||£1.72|
Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: SOU-2052-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 116824
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Consumables > Hardware Glue & Adhesives
Soudal Trade Multi-Purpose Silicone Joint Sealant
(Choice of colour available)
Low-cost general silicone for the trade!
Multi-purpose silicone joint sealant that forms a flexible and durable weathertight seal on many common building surfaces.
Soudal Trade Multi-Purpose Silicone is an acetoxy silicone sealant with anti-mould fungicides and can be used on many surfaces, including glass, metals, wood, ceramic tiles and more.
Features & Benefits
- Provides a durable weathertight seal
- Remains flexible after curing
- Use with glass, metals, wood and ceramic tile
- Contains fungicide to resist mould growth
- Permanent colour, UV resistant
- Acetoxy silicone sealant
This is a handy low-cost silicone for general construction, masonry, woodworking, roofing, flooring, bathrooms, kitchens and more.
Soudal Multi-Purpose Silicone Technical Information
|Curing system||Moisture curing|
|Skin formation* (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 7min|
|Curing speed * (20°C / 65% R.H.)||Ca. 2mm/24h|
|Hardness||25 ± 5 Shore A|
|Specific gravity (DIN 53479)||Ca. 1,00g/ml|
|Elastic recovery (ISO 7389)||> 90%|
|Maximum allowed distortion||25%|
|Temperature resistance||-60°C → 180°C|
|Max. tension (DIN 53504)||1,50N/mm²|
|Elasticity modulus 100% (DIN 53504)||0,40N/mm²|
|Elongation at break (DIN 53504)||800%|
|Application Temperature||5°C → 35°C|
|Colours||Brilliant White, Clear, Brown, Black, Grey|
|Cartridge Type||EU3 cartridge with nozzle|
|Application||Standard skeleton gun|
|Joint Dimensions||Minimum width: 5mm
Maximum width: 30mm
Minimum depth: 5mm
Recommendation: 2 x depth = width of joint
* These values may vary depending on environmental factors such as temperature, moisture, and type of substrates.