Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: WW-1959-1002
- Manufacturer Code: GKT03804
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Tools > Cutters > Handheld Metal Shears & Nibblers
SK2 Utility Blade Gasket Shears
(Available with pack of 10 extra blades)
Features quick change utility knife blade!
Quick, clean precise cuts of rubber, plastic and strip wood. Easy-to-use shears with quick change utility knife blade.
Designed with a broad anvil base plate to cut against, the mitre shear simplifies the cutting of flexible materials (such as window and door seals, decorative trims, sealing strips and battens) which is why it is becoming an invaluable tool for the uPVC window, conservatory and roofline industry.
Features & Benefits
- Base plate angle markings (45-90°) for accurate cutting
- Uses replacable standard utility knife blade
- Solid durable construction with safety lock
- Base plate supports flexible material during cutting
- Cushion grip handles for extra comfort and safety
Did you know? SK2 blades can be replaced quickly and easily if they become blunt. Just release the retaining screw and replace with a new standard utility knife blade. Replacement base plates (GKT03106) are available if required.
|Base Plate Angle Markings||45° to 90°|
|Blade Type||SK2 utility knife blade|
|Size (l x w h)||220mm x 75mm x 70mm|
|Application||Cutting of rubber, plastic, leather and strip wood.|
|Maximum Material Height||15mm|
|Maximum Cut Length||50mm|
|Maximum Material Width||50mm (90° cut), 35mm (45° cut)|
Fitting and Usage
The mitre shear is fitted with a flip latch that locks the jaws closed when not in use for safety and to protect the blade. To use, just release the jaws by flipping the safety latch and place the item to be cut on the base plate. Just squeeze the handles to cut. Remember to use the angles marked into the base plate for quick and accurate cuts from 45° to 90°.
Avoid overloading the cutters to maximise life of the product.