Price incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: LIV-1297-1001
- Manufacturer Code: P070_X10
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Hardware Accessories > Hardware Fasteners
Complete Fixing Buttons for Polycarbonate Sheets
Pack of 10. Choice of colour and thickness
Keep you polycarbonate fixed in one place!
Secure polycarbonate sheets to timber rafters and reduce the risk of sheet becoming dislodged in windy conditions.
Includes foam compression gaskets to stop water ingress and allow a natural expansion and contraction of the multiwall polycarbonate sheet. The compression gaskets also help prevent wind uplift and sheets being pulled out of cappings.
Features & Benefits
- Prevents uplift by wind
- Allows natural expansion and contraction
- Protects against water ingress at fixing
- Complete collar with screw, screw cap cover and gasket
- White or Chocolate Brown for Mahogany and Rosewood uPVC
- 10mm, 16mm, 25mm and 35mm sheet options
Fitting Polycarbonate Sheet Fixing Buttons
The following general pointers are offered to help you best fit the Polycarbonate Sheet Fixing Buttons:
- Use a sharp steel drill bit instead of a wood one
- Drill at least 40mm away from the edge
- Drill between the ribs
- Do not over-tighten the screw fixing and squash the sheets - as a guide the button should not touch the sheet
- Using an 18mm drill bit will allow the sheet to move due to natural expansion and contraction
- If using a large sheet the use of a perlin can be used.
- Use to fix into perlins, noggins or rafters.