Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: TRU-1133-1145
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-1133-1145
- Package Type: Parcel L
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
25mm Clear Polycarbonate Sheets
Any size up to 2.1m x 6m (width x length)
Lightweight, tough and thermally efficient roofing panels!
Clear polycarbonate allows high levels of light transmission to maximise available light and encourage heat build up. A conservatory would be bright and light - even on the darkest winter days. A good choice for colder spots and ideal for industrial and commercial greenhouses.
25mm polycarbonate sheets are great for conservatory roofs, canopies, atriums, industrial roofing and many more applications. For small applications, such as carposts, pergolas and greenhouses, a thiner 10mm or 16mm polycarbonate may suffice.
Polycarbonate is a great insulator that also reduces condensation and diffuses light. It can also be more energy efficient than glass of a comparable thickness and up to 50% cheaper.
Features & Benefits
- Super strong - upto 200 times impact strength of glass
- UV Resistance - minimises long-term yellowing
- High resistance to impact - resistance to breakage
- High thermal efficiency - fivewall profile
- Robust yet lightweight - fraction of glass weight
- Fire safety - Class 1 Spread of Flame Protection
- 10 year warranty - light transmission is guaranteed
|Sound Reduction (dB)||23||23||23||23||-|
|Solar Heat Gain Coefficient||0.65||0.54||-||-||-|
* Weight is measured in (kg/m)