The Communication Workers Union (CWU) has called on its members who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters to take further national strike action on the following dates:
- Friday 30 September 2022 and Saturday 1 October 2022
- Thursday 13th October 2022
- Thursday 20th October 2022
- Tuesday 25th October 2022
- Monday 28th November 2022
Further dates have also been announced by the CWU for functional strike action which impacts parts of our operation on the following:
- Processing, Distribution, International, Collections, Admin: 3rd, 9th, 15th, 24th November and 1st December 2022
- Delivery: 4th, 10th, 16th, 25th November and 2nd December 2022
- Network: 2nd, 8th, 14th, 23rd, 30th November 2022
Expect Disruption to our Standard Delivery
The upcoming Royal Mail strikes will cause significant disruption to our Standard delivery service. If you are ordering 3 days either side any of the above dates and your order is time-sensitive, we strongly advise you to upgrade your order to our Courier option. Otherwise, we recommend allowing a further 3 days for delivery.
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience this disruption may cause you.