Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: MID-1976-1002
- Manufacturer Code: MID-1976-1002
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roof Flashing
Lead Weather Slate Pipe Flashing
Available for flat and pitched roofs!
The perfect weatherproofing solution.
Suitable for flat roofs up to 20° and pitched roofs from 20° to 40° degrees with pipes ranging from 25mm to 160mm in diameter.
Made from a code 4 lead base with a durable rubber seal, this 450mm x 450mm slate will create a flexible watertight seal around flues and pipes providing essential weatherproofing for your roof whether it’s tiled, slated or even polycarbonate.
Features & Benefits
- Application – available for both flat and pitched roofs up to 40°
- Protection – watertight rubber seal protects against the weather
- Durability – corrosion, stain and crack resistant
- Components – code 4 lead base with flexible rubber seal
- Installation – easy to install with only a few tools needed
|Lead Size||Length: 450mm
|Rubber Collar Size||Diameter: 550mm
Max Cut Size for Pipe: 160mm
|Material||Code 4 Lead and Rubber|
|Compatibility||Flat Roofs (0-20°)
Pitched Roofs (20-40°)
Fitting and Usage
- Measure the pipe or flue prior to installation to determine the correct size hole for the diameter, and then trim the rubber seal to that measurement using a sharp utility knife.
- Slide the flashing down the pipe using water as a lubricant if necessary.
- Place the upper edge of the lead base under your roof tiles and create an anti-capillary fold.
- Cut tabs in the bottom corners and press them under the tile to create a run off tray and then trim as required.
- Apply adhesive silicone for added strength and stability.