Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|2 to 3||£5.45|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Despatched in 1 days!
- Product Code: FLO-2191-1014
- Manufacturer Code: RRC1AG+RRS1
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Gutter Accessories
Replacement Gutter Clip & Gasket for FloPlast
(Choice of type and colour)
Long-term and low-cost gutter leak solution!
Strong replacement wrap-around clip and rubber gasket for securing and sealing weakened gutter joints, to eliminating leaks on FloPlast Niagara ogee, Square Line, and Half Round guttering.
These replacement parts are suitable for FloPlast guttering on both old and new domestic, or small commercial properties, and can be fitted quickly and easily without special tools.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy fitting - no screws or tools required
- Can prevent leaks - improves compression on joint
- Zero maintenance - requires no annual painting
- Exact same shape - fits gutter parts perfectly
- Choice of colours - white, black, anthracite grey, brown
- 10 year guarantee - colour and performance you can trust
Did you know? The FloPlast gutter parts and lengths, carry the British Standard Institute (BSI) Kitemark, and are manufactured using the best quality PVC-u, manufactured to BS EN 12200-1, and the system also proudly meets the requirements of BS EN 607, and BS EN 1462.
In this listing you can buy:
What you get
Each pack contains pairs of clip and gasket, in order that they may both be replaced at the same time, to give your joint the best chance of an affective seal.
Wraps around unions, corners, stopends etc, to provide a strong watertight guttering joint. Available in white, black, brown, and anthracite grey.
These rubber gaskets fit to the inside of gutter parts, to create the seal between them and the guttering lengths.
|Material||PVCu (gutter clip), EPDM Rubber (gasket)|
|Clip Colour||White, Black, Anthracite Grey, Brown|
|Compatibility||FloPlast Niagara, Square Line, and Half Round|
|Pack Sizes||5, 10, 15, 20|
Fitting is straightforward, and requires no tools or fixings.
- Remove any existing clip and gasket, and give the part a thorough clean.
- Fit a gasket to each gasket channel, before raising the part to the gutter.
- Once the part is in position, with the gutter to the insertion line, we can fit the securing clip.
- Position the clip in line with the channel on the gutter parts.
- Hook over the back edge, and then pull the front of the clip over the front face of the gutter.