Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: ULT-1624-1001
- Manufacturer Code: UFP200Z/S
- Package Type: Parcel L
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Low-Pitch Roof Panel from Ultraframe
(500mm wide, 60mm thick and various lengths)
Long awaited and improved version!
Opaque PVC glazing panels provide great insulation and light diffusion to help maintain a comfortable environment within the conservatory in summer and in winter.
For new builds or as a replacement panel for the Ultralite 500 PVC free-spanning, lean-to roof system from industry leader Ultraframe. Designed specifically for situations where height restriction means that a low pitch is required, such as lean-to conservatory roof attached to a bungalow. A great option also for pergolas, carports and more.
Features & Benefits
- Summer/Winter Comfort - thermally efficient. Cooler in summer, warmer in winter
- Anti-Glare - built-in sunlight diffusion
- UV Stable - coated for extra long life
- Easy Fitting - comprehensive fitting guide included
- Recognised Quality - approved by BBA
- Fire Safety - rated by Warrington Fire Research Centre
- Pre-cut Drip Face - front cutout provides gutter overhang
- Drip closure supplied - protects and directs rainwater away
Truly PVC can also supply complete Ultralite 500 Glazing Bars and Top Cappings for use with these panels, please contact for details.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that a small number of roofs, which looked almost identical to Ultralite 500, were manufactured and sold as Pinnacle 500. Although similar these systems are incompatible and can not be used together. Pinnacle 500 can be identified by a 'CRS' code on the inside of glazing bar end caps, or reference to Pinnacle 500 on some other components. If unsure, please do get in touch.
|Panel Length||2m (other lengths available)|
|Panel Colour||Ice Blue Opaque|
Fitting and Usage
Fitting information will be supplied with your panels. If you require any information prior to purchase, please feel free to call us on 0161 339 4982.