Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: GPA-2143-1013
- Manufacturer Code: FDC01.01
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
Face Drain Cover Caps for Windows and Doors
(Choice of colour and pack size)
Ensures water runs and outside not inside!
Tough and colour-fast, plastic slot-fit drain caps for covering weep holes on the face of uPVC windows and doors. Available in a range of colours to match popular window and door profiles.
Moulded from coloured base materials to give a permanent, non-flaking colour finish. These slot-fit face drain cover caps, simply push into the standard rectangular drainage holes that are typically found near the bottom of uPVC windows and doors.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy fit - simply pushes into place
- Stops blockages - keeps weep holes open
- Long-lasting cap - strong weather resistant material
- Non-fading colour - moulded from coloured material
- Common fitting - for standard rectangular slots
Did you know? Broken or lost cover caps can lead to a build-up of dirt and debris, that will likely block the drainage hole. The result of this is rainwater, which would normally weep from the window or door, building up and causing water ingress inside.
|Size (l x h x d)||40mm x 11mm x 6mm (13mm including fixing pegs)|
|Material||Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate (ASA) plastic|
|Compatibility||Designed for standard 25mm x 5mm drainage holes|
|Golden Oak (aka Light Oak)||8001|
Fitting and Usage
Fitting the face drain caps couldn’t be simpler. First, remove any dirt from within the weep hole, so that any water that gets into the frame can pass. Then, push the cap into the slot, so that the fixing lugs grip the slot. Ensure that the cut-out section is facing downwards.