Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EUR-1892-1001
- Manufacturer Code: WT225LO5M_1
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
1m Long Laminated Window Board
(Choice of width and colour)
Super strong and moisture-resistant!
Attractive, maintenance-free board for internal window cills. Moisture resistant 23mm thick chipboard, available in choice of widths with scratch and stain resistant laminate woodgrained finish.
These 1m long (39") boards can be easily cut to suit individual cill length or depth and mitred to follow corners, with matching end caps and corner joints are available separately to form an impressive finish
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy fitting - minimal time and tools required and no mechanical fixings
- Long-life durability - scratch, stain and moisture resistant chipboard
- Colour and width choice - sizes and colours available to suit your application
- Maintenance-free - wipe clean surface with no painting required
- British Standard - backed by a 10 year manufacturer guarantee
|Width||100mm, 150mm, 200mm, 225mm, 250mm, 300mm|
|Material||Chipboard with laminated top (26mm wrap around)|
|Colour||White (WH), Anthracite Grey (GR), Light Oak (LO), Golden Oak (WO), Rosewood (RO)|
|Guarantee||Guaranteed for 10 years|
|Applications||Internal window board, shelving, boxing-in and more|
Fitting and Usage
- Start by measuring the depth and width of the window reveal.
- Window boards are often cut to project out past the wall and wrap around the wall on either side. The wrap around are called joggles and you should add the desired overhang and joggle length to your measurements.
- Measure and mark the board. Double check your measurements and then cut the board to size.
- The board can be stuck down with a quick grab contact adhesive or mechanical fixings.
- Decorators caulk or stanard builders silicone sealant can be used for a tidy finish along the cut edges.
|Window Usage:||Internal Window Board|