Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: HUR-1690-1001
- Manufacturer Code: FLA315_750X750-20
- Package Type: Parcel O
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Doors
Smooth PVCu Door Panel
3 x Sizes and 3 x Thicknesses
Low cost replacement uPVC panel
Tough flat half panel with Polystyrene infill between UV stable PVC-u sheets. White with attractive smooth finish these half panels are easy to cut and fit.
Commonly used to replace damaged panels in PVC-u and aluminium doors or conservatory frames and to blank off unwanted glazed panels. A reinforced version of this panel, offering increased security, is also available.
Features & Benefits
- Standard white matches most profiles
- Colourfast and UV stable
- High impact and chemical resistance
- Manufactured to industry standards
- Fire resistant and self-extinguishing
- Weatherproof and rot resistant
- Totally recyclable and non-toxic
Manufactured in accordance with BS 476 Part 7 - Spread of Flame Class 1 and BS 4735, with self-extinguishing fire retardant materials and fullfils Part L Building Regulations.
|Panel Sizes (w x h)||750mm x 750mm
1500mm x 750mm
2150mm x 750mm
|Panel Thickness||20mm, 24mm or 28mm|
|Outer Skin||1.5mm PVC-u sheet|
|Standards Compliance||Part L Building Regulations, BS 476 Part 7 - Spread of Flame Class 1, BS 4735.|
* Polystyrene with MDF reinforcement is available.
Fitting PVC-u Door Panels
Fitting the panels is fairly straight forward but we offer 5 useful pointers to bear in mind.
- Leave protective film in place to prevent scratches during handling. Be sure to peal off before fitting, or peel back from the edges, so that it does not get trapped by the beads.
- A decorators paint scraper or similar tool can be used to remove any beads. When removing, it is easier to start with the longer ones. When replacing beads, the longer ones should be done last. As you remove beads, mark the back of them to identify where they came from (ie. top, right, bottom, left) as they should be put back in the same position.
- When measuring and cutting to size, remember the phrase 'measure twice - cut once'. Be sure the measurement is correct as a cut can't be undone.
- Fine toothed handsaw or jigsaw blade is most suitable for cutting the panels.
- Soft headed hammers can be used to encourage reluctant beads to go back in when they are fitted nice and tight. Remember that cold temperature can make PVC-u brittle.