Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EUR-2078-1034
- Manufacturer Code: PF45WGY4
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Moulding
Architrave Finishing Trim for uPVC Plastic Windows
(5m Long, choice of width and colour)
Multi-purpose architrave with many uses!
Versatile pencil-round architrave window and door finishing trim. Durable 6mm thick, 5m long flat moulding fits easily to frame or wall reveal to conceal unsightly joints. Available in a range of width and colour to suit existing profiles.
Features a square back edge and an attractive rounded front edge that creates a neat professional finish on frame or reveal.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive finish - front edge rounds neatly onto frame or reveal
- Quick and easy fitting - cut with gasket shears or saw, and then stick
- Not just internal corners - square rear edge allows use as traditional architrave
- Wide colour choice - available in popular window and door profile colours
- Reduces maintenance - removes need for painting and easy to clean
IMPORTANT: For transportation purposes, individual 5m lengths may be supplied coiled into a smaller package, which helps to protect the product and reduce delivery costs. To encourage the trims to regain their flat state, it is important that they are released from their coil as soon as possible. We recommend this is done on day of delivery, and that weight is placed evenly along its length. These trims are also available in shorter 2.5m lengths, which are not coiled for delivery. Refer to related products to buy the shorter lengths.
|Material||uPVC plastic (some colours laminated)|
|Width||45mm, 65mm and 95mm|
|Length||2.5m (8ft 2in), or 5m (16ft 5in)|
|Colours||Agate Grey - WGY4, Anthracite Grey Grained - GRW7016 (RAL 7016), Anthracite Grey Smooth - WGY1S (RAL 7016), Black Ash - WY, Chartwell Green - WT1, Cream - WCR1379, Golden Oak - WO, Irish Oak - WLO1, Rosewood - RO, White - 64, White Ash - WZ|
|Profile||Rounded front edge and square rear edge.|
|Guarantee||20 Years Colour-fastness (white), 10 Years Colour-fastness (laminated)|
Fitting of Pencil-Round Architrave
Fitting the cloaking fillet is quick and easy. If you haven’t fitted them before, the following key points may be helpful:
- If you have ordered longer 5m trims and they have arrived coiled, you should unroll them immediately and place them on a flat surface with weight evenly spread across the length. This will help to ensure that the trim returns fully to its flat state, before cutting and fitting.
- For cutting, we recommend the use of gasket shears, or junior hacksaw.
- Stick with superglue (use of an activator spray will help the trim adhere quickly), contact adhesive such as Saves Nails or Fix ALL, or a double sided tape.
- Once fixed, you may wish to seal the edges, with silicone for external use, and a caulk for internal use.
- Future cleaning should require no more than a wipe with warm soapy water.