Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 4
|5 to 9
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: TRU-2123-1001
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-2123-1001
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
End-Fix End Cap Replacement Kit
(White, or Brown)
Decorative final solution to slipped roof panels!
Secures double-glazed roof units or polycarbonate sheets, and provides a replacement to broken or missing glazing bar ends caps. Features an aluminium retaining plate, with stainless steel screw, and attractive uPVC end cap.
The strong aluminium plate prevents roof material from slipping, therefore eliminating the biggest cause of conservatory roof leaks.
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy fit - simply screws to end of bar
- Long-lasting - tough aluminium with durable uPVC
- Adaptable fitting - choice of screw and slide fit positions
- Attractive bar closure - decorative rose motif end cap
- Stops common leaks - no more slipped roof sheets
Roof panels can slip over time due to expansion and contraction of the material, the absence of retainers, loss of end caps, and reduced compression of top cappings. When they do slip, they can create an opening at the ridge, which results in draughts, heat loss and water ingress.
Did you know? This End-Fix End Cap Replacement Kit is suitable for use on glazing bars that feature a screw port (see example images). If your glazing bar does not have any screw ports, you may want to consider our Side-Fix End Cap Replacement Kit.
Here is what the End-Fix End Cap Replacement Kit contains
- Roof glazing retainer - aluminium plate used to trap glazing and prevent future slippage
- End cap - plastic glazing bar end cap
- Fixing screw - stainless steel
- Screw cover cap - conceals screw fixing
|End Cap Size
|102mm x 85mm x 15mm (h x w x t)
|Retainer Plate Size
|65mm x 55mm x 3mm (h x w x t)
|Galvanised steel. Tallow-drop Phillips head.
|Aluminium (Retaining Plate), uPVC (End Cap and Screw Cover Plate), Stainless Steel (Screw)
|White and Chocolate Brown
Fitting the End-Fix End Cap Replacement Kit
Fitting End-Fix retaining plates and end caps can be done in four simple steps.
- Ensure roof glazing has not slipped below the end of the glazing bar, and push back inline if it has
- Position the Retaining Plate to provides best glazing coverage, and align one of its pre-drilled screw holes to the glazing bar screw port
- Using the supplied stainless steel Screw, secure the Retaining Plate and End Cap to the glazing bar
- Push the Screw Cover Plate onto the End Cap to conceal fixings.
Note that we only supply one size screw, which although suitable for the majority of screw ports, may not fit all. In such cases you may need to use alternative screws.