Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: YAL-1812-1161
- Manufacturer Code: YS3-3035B
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Locks & Keys > Locks & Latches
Anti-Snap TS2007 Euro Cylinder by Yale
Brass or Nickel, Many Sizes, 3 Keys (extra available)
Get 3* security without extra hardware!
Maximum security TS007:2014 3 Star euro cylinder protecting against Lock Snapping, Lock Bumping, Lock Picking, Lock Drilling, Extraction and more.
Manufactured by Yale, the worlds most trusted brand, our latest security cylinder comes with a unique 10 year guarantee; further proof that this is the lock to choose when securing your home or workplace.
This double cylinder (key operated at both ends) is also available with convenience of a thumbturn on the inside.
Features & Benefits
- TS007:2014 3 Star approved - highest current rating
- Anti-Snap - sacrificial section leaves cylinder intact
- Anti-Bump/Anti-Pick - side pins and multiple shear-line
- Anti-Drill - undeniable hardened steel resistance
- Anti-Screw - resists screw attack and extraction
- Toughened Central Bridge - unparalleled inner strength
- High Key Security - dimples and groove with 100,000 differs
- Secured by Design - seal of approval
- BSI KM559658 and BSEN1303:2005 - accreditation to be proud of
- 10 Year Guarantee - buy with confidence
Why choose the NEW Yale Platinum
The Yale Platinum 3 Star euro cylinder (successor to Yale AS Platinum) provides superior stength against known attack methods. Tested by BSI, it has been awarded the British Kitemarked TS2007:2014 3 star accreditation, which is identified on the face of the cylinder as an effective visual deterrent.
The TS007 security standard is characterised by a 3 star rating, which can be achieved by combining a 1 star cylinder with a 2 star door furniture or using a stand alone 3 star cylinder, like this Platinum cylinder.
It's not just the technological advances within the cylinder that make the Yale Platinum a great choice, key security has also been improved. The high security dimple cut flat key is reversible meaning that it's easier to use and extra keys can be ordered using a key code on the ID tag supplied.
EXTRA KEYS - 3 keys are provided with single cylinders and 6 keys with keyed-alike pairs as standard. Additional keys, which are cut using genuine Yale blanks, can be ordered with the cylinder. Please note that extra keys are a nonrefundable bespoke service.
What you get
Each Yale Platinum cylinder is supplied with 3 x dimple and groove keys with key code card and a fixing screw.
|Sizes||35/35 (70mm), 35/45 (80mm), 40/40 (80mm), 40/45 (85mm), 40/50 (90mm), 40/55 (95mm), 40/60 (100mm), 45/35 (80mm), 45/40 (85mm), 45/45 (90mm), 45/50 (95mm), 45/55 (100mm), 50/40 (90mm), 50/45 (95mm), 50/50 (100mm), 55/35 (90mm), 55/40 (95mm), 55/45 (100mm), 60/40 (100mm)|
|Finish||Polished Brass or Nickel|
|Keys||3 supplied with key code (extra keys available)|
|Security Features||Anti-Snap, Anti-Bump, Anti-Drill, Anti-Pick, Anti-Plug Pull|
|Standards and Accreditations||TS007:2014 KM559658 - 3 Star kitemarked high security euro cylinder
Secured by Design - Official Police Security Initiative
BS EN 1303:2005 4.9.1 - Resistance to drilling
BS EN 1303:2005 4.9.5 - Plug/cylinder torque resistance
What size do you need?
These cylinders have hardened security on the outside and can only be used one way, so be sure to measure correctly.
When ordering, you should provide the internal measurement first. If the cylinder measures 35mm from centre of screw hole (under cam space) to the end inside property and 45mm from centre of screw hole to end outside property, then you should order 35/45 (80mm).
Removing existing cylinder
- Put your key in the lock and open the door.
- Remove the screw from edge, beneath the latch.
- Turn key while apply pressure to opposite end of cylinder. As you do the cam will line up with the lock and can be pulled out. The key usually needs to be turned approximately 25 degrees clockwise or anti-clockwise.
Fitting the Yale Platinum euro cylinder
- Due to security features on cylinder, you will first need to remove door handles.
- Insert key into external side of cylinder and turn until revolving cam lines up with cylinder body.
- Guide cylinder into position from outside, so that door and cylinder fixing holes line up.
- Secure the cylinder with fixing screw provided, while being careful not to over tighten.
- Door handles should be re-fitted once the cylinder is secure.
|Operation:||Double Cylinder (Key/Key)|
|Protection:||Anti-Bump, Anti-Drill, Anti-Extraction, Anti-Pick, Anti-Snap|
|Key Type:||Dimple & Groove|
|Security Rating:||BS EN1303, BS EN1303:2005 16010C52, Secured by Design Approved, TS007 3*|
Lock feels sturdy and well made. Easy to install.
Highly recommend purchasing through this company and will be recommending to others. Fast delivery, packaged well and very helpful over the phone. I had to return an item due to my own fault of incorrect measurements. Truly PVC accepted my return hassle free and sent out another lock.
Happy to do business again!