Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: HOP-1946-1002
- Manufacturer Code: 87133986
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware > Door Knobs & Handles
Keyless Entry Digital Push Button AR/D-195MC Door Lock from Hoppe
(Available in Matt Chrome or Stainless Steel)
Low cost and convenient security for medium foot traffic!
Heavy-duty zinc with rubber backplates, offering security code entry from the outside, and twist lock convenience from the inside. Stylish design finished in matt chrome or stainless steel with oval pad lever.
Features a 14-digit pin tumbler system, with codes between 4 and 7 digits long, and a dual function holdback facility which allows the door to remain unlocked when no access code is required.
Features & Benefits
- Improved Security – 14-digit tumbler system with 8,000 possible combinations
- Dual Function Holdback – on/off facility for when unrestricted access is needed
- Aesthetics – stylish design and finish choices
- Fire Safety – fire tested to British Standard EN 1634 Part 1 on timber doors
- Fixings Supplied – all bolts are included along with tweezers and spare tumblers
- Fitting – easy-to-follow instructions and pre-set code provided in the box
- Fitting Flexibility – fits a wide range of door thicknesses from 33mm – 55mm
- Many Applications – perfect for schools, offices, staff areas and secure rooms
Designed to fit timber or metal doors with thicknesses between 33mm and 55mm and supplied with a 60mm backset tubular latch, this digital door lock can be used for left or right-handed applications. Furthermore, all fixings, fitting instructions and lock template are provided to make for easy installation.
Hoppes Arrone range of mechanical digital locks provide a low-cost, convenient security solution to internal areas with low to medium foot traffic.
What comes in the box?
Each Arrone AR/D-195 or AR/D-295 digital lock is supplied with:
- External Lock Case (with keypad)
- Internal Backplate (with pad lever and dual function holdback snib)
- Neoprene Seals (x2)
- Latch (60mm Backset)
- Strike Plate
- Fixing Bolts (x3)
- Wood Screws (x4)
- Latch Support Post
- Spare Code Pin Tumblers (2 x Red, 2 x Blue)
- Plastic Clip
- Code Card
|Finish||Chrome (Matt) or Stainless Steel|
|Security||14-digit pin tumbler with 4-7 digit codes|
|Fixings||All fixings and descriptions supplied|
|Certification||Fire tested to BS EN 1634 Part 1|
Fitting and Usage
All parts and fixings to fit the Arrone locks are supplied in the box, and comprehensive fitting instructions are supplied along with them.