Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: HOP-1947-1001
- Manufacturer Code: 87128205
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Door Hardware > Door Knobs & Handles
Keyless Entry Digital Push Button AR/D-295MC Door Lock from Hoppe
(Fits range of door thicknesses)
Low cost and convenient security for medium foot traffic!
Heavy-duty zinc with rubber backplates, offering security code entry from the outside, and twist lock convenience from the inside. Stylish design finished in matt chrome with hexagonal turn knob.
Features a 14-digit pin tumbler system, with codes between 4 and 7 digits long, and a dual function holdback facility which allows the door to remain unlocked when no access code is required.
Features & Benefits
- Improved Security – 14-digit tumbler system with 8,000 possible combinations
- Dual Function Holdback – on/off facility for when unrestricted access is needed
- Aesthetics – stylish design and finish choices
- Fire Safety – fire tested to British Standard EN 1634 Part 1 on timber doors
- Fixings Supplied – all bolts are included along with tweezers and spare tumblers
- Fitting – easy-to-follow instructions and pre-set code provided in the box
- Fitting Flexibility – fits a wide range of door thicknesses from 33mm – 55mm
- Many Applications – perfect for schools, offices, staff areas and secure rooms
Designed to fit timber or metal doors with thicknesses between 33mm and 55mm and supplied with a 60mm backset tubular latch, this digital door lock can be used for left or right-handed applications. Furthermore, all fixings, fitting instructions and lock template are provided to make for easy installation.
Hoppes Arrone range of mechanical digital locks provide a low-cost, convenient security solution to internal areas with low to medium foot traffic.
What you get
What comes in the box?
Each Arrone AR/D-195 or AR/D-295 digital lock is supplied with:
- External Lock Case (with keypad)
- Internal Backplate (with pad lever and dual function holdback snib)
- Neoprene Seals (x2)
- Latch (60mm Backset)
- Strike Plate
- Fixing Bolts (x3)
- Wood Screws (x4)
- Latch Support Post
- Spare Code Pin Tumblers (2 x Red, 2 x Blue)
- Plastic Clip
- Code Card
|Security||14-digit pin tumbler with 4-7 digit codes|
|Fixings||All fixings and descriptions supplied|
|Certification||Fire tested to BS EN 1634 Part 1|
Fitting and Usage
Fitting the Arrone AR/D-295 digital lock
All parts and fixings to fit the Arrone locks are supplied in the box, and comprehensive fitting instructions are supplied along with them.