Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 2||£17.16|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: EAS-2089-1001
- Manufacturer Code: ET/REPAIR/50X25
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
SP Super Breather Membrane Repair Tape from Easy-Trim
(50mm x 25m)
Working with breathable membrane? Then don't be without SP Super!
Strong polyacrylate tape for repairs and detailing of breathable membrane roofing underlay. SP Super membrane Repair Tape is a must-have for anybody fitting underlay, and remains UV stable for 3 months under direct sunlight; so the roof is protected until the final material is fitted.
Part of Easy-Trim’s range of specialist roofing products, which include an assortment of breather membranes to suit your application, and location.
Features & Benefits
- Repairs tears and holes quickly and easily
- Reliable long-term bonding and sealing
- Provides a watertight seal around repairs
- Can bond to other suitable construction materials
- UV-stable under direct sun light for 3 months
|Backing||PP spunbond with PP coating|
|Tensile Strength||≥70 N/ 25 mm|
|Elongation at Break||50 - 100 %|
|Moisture Resistance||Permanent resistance|
|Temperature Range||-30°C to +80°C|
|Application Temperature||+5°C to +40°C|
|Storage Temperature||+5°C to +25°C|
Fitting of Easy-Trim SP Super Membrane Repair Tape
Simply smooth damaged area and tear off a suitable length of tape. Remove backing and stick the SP Super tape over the hole or tear. Press to ensure a good bond. Be sure that surfaces are clean, dry and ensure that the bond is under as little tension as possible.