Buy More & Save More (see tiered pricing table below)
|1 to 3||£1.86|
|4 to 9||£1.74|
Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: TRU-2120-1004
- Manufacturer Code: TRU-2120-1004
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roofing Shingles & Tiles
Corrugated Roof Sheet Foam Filler
(Choice of colour and pack size)
Reduces noise, draught and secures sheets!
Flexible foam filler for sealing, waterproofing and stopping draughts on corrugated roofs. Simply fit between underside of corrugated sheets and the timber eaves or purlins that support them.
Lightweight and easy to handle, these fillers are manufactured from closed-cell polyethylene foam, so won't absorb moisture, are resistant to wear, and impervious to mildew and rot.
Features & Benefits
- Perfect neat fit - suits common 95mm x 30mm corrugation
- Stops draught - fills space between timbers and sheet
- Easy to handle - flexible and lightweight sections
- Waterproof material - made from closed-cell foam
- Superior roofing - creates stronger and better sealed
Did you know? This foam eaves filler can be used with PVC, GRP and Bitumen corrugated sheets with a 95mm wavelength and 33.5mm height.
Size of corrugated roof sheet eaves foam filler
|Distance Between Peaks||95mm|
|Pack Size||Single, 4 pack, or 10 pack|
|Colour||White or black|
Fitting the Corrugated Foam Eaves Filler
For best performance, position Foam Eaves Fillers along horizontal purlins and eaves, before positioning corrugated roofing sheets, which will be fixed with Screw Cap Fixings or Plastic Headed Nails.