Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EUR-1903-1007
- Manufacturer Code: AS85646M_1
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Window Hardware > Window Frames
85mm Stub External uPVC Window Sill with End Caps
(Choice of colour and length)
Short lengths reduce wastage and saves cost!
Long lasting, durable and practically maintenance-free uPVC window sill. Easily cut to suit your specific application.
Available in a range of finishes and lengths to match your application they are easy-to-install and fit and come supplied with both left and right end caps.
The multi-chambered design provides added strength with the upstand allowing your frame to be seated quickly and easily. These sills, sometimes referred to as drop nosed, have also been expertly engineered with a small overhang to allow for moisture to be directed away meaning the risk of water ingress is dramatically reduced providing exceptional weather resistance.
Features & Benefits
- UPVC – aesthetic appeal with a tough, non-corrosive surface
- Choices – available in multiple finishes and sizes
- Durability – engineered to expel moisture for lasting quality
- Maintenance – hassle free and easy to keep clean
- Longevity – long-lasting in all weather conditions
Each sill comes supplied with both a left and right end cap
|Length||1000mm (39.3"), 1350mm (53.1"), 2000mm (78.7") and 2500mm (98.4")|
|Colour||White, Grey, Irish Oak, Golden Oak and Rosewood|
|Guarantee||Guaranteed for 10 years|
Fitting and Usage
Cills should be fixed through either downwards or upwards into the reinforcing chamber of the main window profile at 300mm centres, starting 50mm from the edge. End caps are attached by either superglue or solvent glue, available to buy online from Truly PVC.
|Window Usage:||External Window Sill|