Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: GSP-2103-1005
- Manufacturer Code: ENV330RIDGEROLL
- Package Type: Packet
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Hardware Accessories > Hardware Fasteners > Screws
Envirotile Dry Ridge and Hip Rolls
(Choice of roll type)
Dry fix sealing and ventilating of roof space!
Envirotile ventilated ridge and aluminium hip rolls are used as part of a dry fix ridge, and hip system to protect the roof from water ingress, whilst allowing it to breath.
Both roll types feature a highly malleable corrugated aluminium skirt that can be dress over roof tile for optimum seal. Whilst the Ridge Roll has a polypropylene mesh that allows the ridge to breath, the Hip Roll is fully aluminium to better protect the hip against water ingress.
Features & Benefits
- Ventilates the roof ridge - 5mm continuous airflow
- Easy to form over tiles - malleable corrugated aluminium
- Sticks securely to roof - high butyl adhesive strips
- Easy to fit - staple/nail to ridge and self stick to tile
- Universal product - use with any dry fix system
Use with Envirotile Ridge and Hip caps to complies with BS 5250, BS 5534 and DIN 4108/3 as part of a dry fix system that is resistant to the affects of freeze/thaw cycles and thermal expansion/contraction.
|Measurement||Ridge Roll||Hip Roll|
|Roll Size (width x length)||330mm x 6m||180mm x 6m|
|Material||Polypropylene Mesh and Aluminium||Aluminium|
|Application||Dry fix ridge||Dry fix hip rafter|
|Equivalent Ventilation||5mm continuous airflow||n/a|
|Adhesion||Features butyl adhesive strips|
Fitting the Envirotile Dry Ridge and Hip Roll
After fixing battens and tiles, unroll the Ventilated Ridge Roll centrally across ridge batten and ensure coverage over top course of tile. Fix in place with corrosion resistant staples or nails. Remove release paper from butyl adhesive strips on underside of roll, and neatly dress over dry/clean tiles surface. Then proceed to fit ridge tile. Principle is the same for the Aluminium Hip Roll.