Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EUR-1757-1002
- Manufacturer Code: SKC150CTIP4LO2
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Home & Garden > Decor
Internal Corner Joint for Chamfered Skirting
Available in White, English Oak and Grey
Easy-fit of tricky internal 90 ° corners
Part of the Roomlines 100mm (4 ") and 150mm (6") chamfered systems. These slot-in trims make the fitting of skirting round 90 ° internal corners a cinch. With these joints, there is no need for special cuts.
Fitting skirting can be time consuming as it often involves cutting difficult mitres for external corner joints and scribing for internal corner joints. Now you need only to ensure that your skirting is cut to the correct length and insert the trim - simple and quick.
Features & Benefits
- Easy to fit - no tricky mitring or scribing
- Fits Roomlines 100mm and 150mm chamfered skirting
- Zero preparation - no sanding or painting
- No maintenance - just wipes clean
- Does not shrink or warp over time
- Durable, scratch resistant material
- Recylced PVCu - kinder to the environment
Why choose Roomline
Roomline system enables products up to 50% faster than traditional timber alternatives. Roomline skirting boards simply slot together. Slot-in internal and external corner pieces.
Our easy to follow fitting sheet will be supplied with your order.
|material||Laminated fluted PVC u with rubber gasket|
|Color||White or English Oak|
|Length||25mm (including flanges)|
|height||150mm (6 ") *|
|Thickness||25mm (including flanges)|
* For use on the 100mm Chamfered Roomline Skirting, just trim 50mm from the bottom.
|Width:||100mm (4"), 150mm (6")|