Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
- Product Code: ULT-1350-1001
- Manufacturer Code: ULT-1350-1001
- Package Type: Parcel S
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Ridge Capping for Double-Ended Georgian Conservatory
Choice of Length, Colour and Crestings
Made by industry leader Ultraframe!
Complete PVC-u ridge capping for twin-hipped, 3-sided conservatories with a single central ridge, 90° corners and equally pitched roof. Highly effective solution for sealing leaking ridges of PVC-u or timber conservatory roofs.
Offers long-life performance with great resistance to UV discolouration.
Formed from the Ultraframe Classic roof system, this kit is also a natural replacement product for a missing or damaged Ultraframe Classic ridge.
Features & Benefits
- Universal Fitting - can fit timber and PVC-u roofs
- Greater Coverage - deeper, wider capping
- Long-life Performance - strong PVC-u moulding
- Attractive Finish - smooth, medium sheen finish
- Stable PVC-u - high resistance to discolouration
- Low Maintenance - easy to clean, even the cresting!
- Radius End Fixings - fabricated Locating Studs and pre-drilled ridge Stud Holes
- Fixings Supplied - includes Ultraframe Ridge Bolts and screws
- High Quality Parts - approved by the BBA
- BOCA Approved - part of Ultraframe's approved roof system
The ridge is the lynch pin of a roof, so it deserves the best. This Georgian Ridge Kit uses parts approved by the British Board of Agreement (BBA) and which form part of Ultraframe's BOCA approved Classic conservatory roof system. So you know you are buying parts that have been well manufactured with quality materials. This attention to detail goes as far as the use of special resins and stabilizers in the production of the PVC-u that help to protect against discolouration caused by UV light from the Sun.
PLEASE NOTE Lengths over 3m are supplied as two sections with a Ridge Top Cap Inline Jointer to seal the underside of the abutting sections.
|Material||PVC-u (Radius End Capping)
PVC-u (Ridge Top Capping)
|Capping Colours||White, Chocolate Brown and Caramel (Medium Sheen)|
|Radius End Capping Size||Width: XXXmm
Height: XXXmm (excluding Brushes and Finial)
|Ridge Top Capping Size||External Sizes
Height: 100mm (inc. Cresting Channel)
Length: 2m, 2.5m, 3m and 4m
Internal Sizes (see illustration above)
Body Width: 110mm
Skirt Width: 166mm
Fitting the Double-Ended Georgian Ridge Kit
Fitting the Georgian Ridge Kit is fairly straight forward and requires just a small selection of basic tools. However, as with any work carried out at a height, great care should be taken.
The roof should be prepared first with flashing applied, if required. The ridge is then prepared, which includes cutting the Ridge Top Capping to length and fixing to the Radius End Capping and Ridge Flashing Trim. The complete assembly is then offered up to the roof and secured with either the supplied Ridge T Bolts or screws.
The Georgian Ridge Kit includes a Fitting Guide that provides some helpful pointers to help you assemble and fit the ridge.