Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: ULT-1728-1001
- Manufacturer Code: KCP600/1 (1/6)
- Package Type: Parcel M
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing
Outer Capping for Ultraframe Ridge
Choice of length and colour
Part of the Ultraframe Ridge system
uPVC outer capping for Ultraframe conservatory ridge. Simple and effective capping offering long-life performance with resistance to UV discolouration.
Contoured tough plastic extrusion sits on Top Carriages over Ultraframe Classic Ridge Body and is secured in place by T-Bolts, and can be screw-fixed to timber ridges or other manufacturer ridge bodies. The 166mm wide skirt and 75mm depth of the Ultraframe Ridge Capping will help to prevent ingress of rainwater along the ridge.
Features & Benefits
- Attractive finish - smooth, medium sheen
- Greater coverage - deeper, wider capping
- Long-life performance - durable uPVC moulding
- Stable uPVC - high resistance to discolouration
- Low maintenance - no painting and easy to clean
- High Quality Parts - approved by the BBA
- BOCA Approved - part of Ultraframe's approved roof system
Features cresting channel for easy secure fixing of conservatory roof cresting, including the Renaissance and Low-Profile cresting.
PLEASE NOTE Lengths over 3m are supplied as two sections with a Ridge Top Cap Inline Jointer to seal the underside of the abutting sections.
Fitting the Ridge Capping
Fitting the ridge is fairly straightforward and requires just a small selection of basic tools. The roof should first be prepared with flashing applied if required. The ridge is then prepared, which includes cutting the Ridge Top Capping to length and fixing to the Radius End Capping and Ridge Flashing Trim. The complete assembly is then offered up to the roof and secured with the Ridge T-Bolts.
Remember that great care should be taken when working at height.