Prices incl. VAT (excl. delivery)
Ready to despatch!
- Product Code: MID-1433-1001
- Manufacturer Code: MID-1433-1001
- Package Type: Large Letter
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Roofing > Roof Flashing
Midland Lead Hall Clips (50 Pack)
Tough steel lead clips
Fitting the Hall clips
Stainless Steel Flashing Clips
Pack of 50
Easier, faster and cheaper than traditional wedges!
Pack of 50. Fast and convenient stainless steel alternative to traditional lead wedges. Just hammer Hall lead flashing clips to back of chase, before pointing or sealing, for tight long-lasting grip.
Traditionally, flashing was fixed in place using wedges formed from spare pieces of lead inserted into the chase joint but this practice is time consuming and costly. Hall Clips cost less money, are quicker and easier to use and grip firmly to ensure flashing stays put.
Features & Benefits
- Easier to use than lead wedges
- Cheaper than lead wedges
- 20 times quicker than lead wedges
- For joints between 6mm and 18mm
Fitting Lead Flashing with Hall Clips
- Remove the mortar to a depth of 25mm to form the chase
- Ensure joint is dry and dust free
- Insert lead roll to back of chase and dress it flat against wall
- Insert fixing clip (H side to the top) to back of chase*
- Point or seal the joint as desired
* Lightly hammer in using a flat bladed screwdriver, bolster chisel or similar.