Price incl. VAT - Delivery cost
- Product Code: EUR-2149-1024
- Manufacturer Code: RA2525WGY1
- Package Type: Parcel XL
- Shopping Category: Hardware > Building Materials > Moulding
Rigid Angle uPVC Corner Trim (5m)
(Choice of size and colour)
Strong neat finish to external corners!
Durable rigid angle cover trim, for concealing unsightly joints and preventing ingress of water and debris on 90° external corners. Long-lasting, maintenance-free uPVC plastic angle bead, in various colours and sizes.
These L-shaped rigid angles have high impact strength, yet remain lightweight, so easy to handle and fit. All sizes are offered as solid extrusions, with the 100mm x 80mm also available as a 6mm hollow board.
Features & Benefits
- Tough and durable - protects external corners
- Professional finish - conceal unsightly corners
- Quick and easy fitting - simply cut, and stick
- Interior or exterior use - exterior grade uPVC
- Reduces maintenance - no painting and easy clean
Did you know? We also sell these rigid angles in shorter lengths, for your convenience and cost saving. Alternative lengths include 1m (3ft 3in), and 2.5m (8ft 2in).
|Material||uPVC plastic (some colours laminated)|
|Profile Size||25mm x 25mm, 40mm x 40mm, 60mm x 60mm, 80mm x 80mm, 100mm x 80mm. All offered as solid profile, with 100mm x 80mm also available as hollow.|
|Profile Thickness||3mm (60 x 60, 80 x 80, 100 x 80 solid profile), 1.5mm (25 x 25 and 40 x 40 solid profile), 6mm (hollow profile)|
|Length||5m (16ft 5in). Available as 1m (3ft 3in), and 2.5m (8ft 2in) in other listings.|
|Colours||White (64), Irish Oak (WLO1), Golden Oak (WO), Rosewood (RO), Anthracite Grey (WGY1S), Black Ash (WY)|
|Guarantee||20 Years Colour-fastness (white), 10 Years Colour-fastness (laminated)|
Fitting uPVC Plastic Rigid Angle
Fitting the rigid angle is quick and easy. If you haven’t fitted them before, the following key points may be helpful:
- For cutting, we recommend the use of gasket shears, or junior hacksaw.
- Stick with superglue (use of an activator spray will help the trim adhere quickly), contact adhesive such as Saves Nails or Fix ALL, or a double sided tape.
- It is often recommended that only one internal face is stuck, as this allows for expansion and contraction, without risk of the trim splitting.
- Once fixed, you may wish to seal the edges, with silicone for external use, and a caulk for internal use.
- Future cleaning should require no more than a wipe with warm soapy water.